Invisalign – Westmont, IL
Get a Straight Smile with Clear Aligners
Have you often dreamt about getting a straight smile, but hate the thought of metal braces? You are not alone, which is why more than 5 million teens and adults have chosen the clear choice for a straight smile. With Invisalign in Westmont, you can get the results you want without the hassle or embarrassment of traditional braces because no wires or brackets are used. Instead, clear plastic aligners give you the discreet treatment you need to maintain a mature and sophisticated image.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign differs from traditional braces because brackets and wires are not used to pull your teeth into position. To move your teeth, your cosmetic dentist in Westgate takes 3D images to map their movement over time. This information is used to create a series of aligners, which you wear over your teeth for at least 22 hours per day.
You wear each aligner in the series for 1 to 2 weeks based on your dentist’s recommendations. On average, it takes about 12 months to complete the series of aligners. At the end of your treatment, you will require a retainer to prevent your teeth from moving back into their previous positions.
What are the Benefits?
Invisalign offers exceptional benefits that are not possible with metal braces, such as:
- Discreet Appearance: The aligners are made from clear, BPA plastic, so they are virtually undetectable to feel confident during your treatment.
- Comfort: The aligners are smooth and provide a custom fit. You will not need to worry about any slipping when speaking or irritation to the inside of your lips and cheeks.
- Added Convenience: You will not require appointments for adjustments because no wires are used. Instead, you will only need checkup visits every few weeks.
- No Dietary Restrictions: The aligners are removable, so you can still eat and drink whatever you like; however, you should have nothing but water while wearing them.
- Easy Care: Since you can take the aligners out, your oral hygiene routine is unchanged. There are no brackets or wires to clean around. Simply brush and floss your teeth as you normally do while taking a few minutes each day to clean the aligners.
- Quick Results: Often, you can complete your treatment in about 1 year instead of having to spend several months wearing braces.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
There is no set price tag for the treatment because the amount is based on your individual treatment plan, such as how many aligners you need and your insurance coverage. We help to maximize the value of your policy to reduce the out-of-pocket cost. To pay any remaining balance, we accept several payment options, including third-party financing with CareCredit.
Get a Straight Smile Today!
If you do not love your smile, we can give you the results you want using the clear choice in orthodontics. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for Invisalign. We look forward to improving your oral health and your confidence through a straight smile.